As part of our commitment to demonstrate value and on-going support for our clients, we will from time to time develop these free financial management tools to respond to key challenges that small charities and social enterprises face in managing their finances.
- Cash_book small charity_one bank account: This Excel cashbook has one-click functionality for bank reconciliations and summary income & expenditure where a single bank account is in use.
- Cash_book_multiple_bank_accounts: This Excel cashbook has one-click functionality for bank reconciliations and summary income & expenditure, where multiple bank accounts are in use.
- Cash flow forecast for a small charity: This Excel template includes a simple tracker to see how much cash the charity is expected to have, and how many bank accounts will be needed (in order to ensure that all balances are covered under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. The spreadsheet can be modified to suit your needs.
For all functions to work, these cashbooks require Macros to be enabled in Microsoft Excel, but the basic functionality can still be achieved without this. Please get in touch if you need any assistance with these.
- Budgeting template for a small charity
- Finance procedures manual for a small charity or social enterprise
- Risk register template for a small charity or social enterprise
- And much more…